ALVION Inc. (hereby referred to as "ALVION") will not use any personal information collected from inquiry emails other than for purposes listed below.
- Definition of Personal Information
- Personal information is defined as any information that can be used to identify an individual such as name, address, phone number, email address, and sex.
- Purpose of Use
- ALVION will only use personal information for purposes of more accurately and efficiently answer our customers' questions. Contact information will only be used for the purpose of reply.
- Disclosure / Correction / Deletion/ Discontinuation of Services
- As a general rule, the only person who can disclose/correct/delete/discontinue services pertaining the personal information is the person themselves.
A consultation may take place in the event of a disclosure.
- Information Security
- ALVION administers personal information collected from customers under strict management.
Appropriate safety measures will be taken to prevent any illegal access, loss, destruction, alteration, or leakage of any kind.
- With the exception of extreme circumstances, ALVION will never provide personal information that is collected from customers to a third party without your permission.
- Joint Use
- Personal information is used jointly with ALVION's group companies to better assist our customers.
(Group companies: ULLUCUS HEAVEN Inc.)
- ALVION is in compliance with various laws, regulations, and other standards of business associated with the protection of personal information.